Unknown Expectations Podcast Episode
Uncertainty, unpredictability, unreliability, riskiness, chanciness, unsureness, changeability – 2020. It’s one thing to have expectations gone unmet. It’s another thing to be so uncertain that expectations can’t even be set. Those are the days we are in. And yet, there is an advantage these days afford. In this episode of Breaking Bread, Arlan Miller helps us see those advantages.
- We learn flexibility. A lot is out of our control.
- We learn childlikeness. God is our Father.
- We learn dependence. God is our supplier.
- We learn to be responsible in those things we know.
- We learn to shift our trust from those things uncertain to the one who is – God.