The Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka, Apostolic Christian LifePoints, and Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services, are pleased to offer this opportunity for financial assistance to students who are enrolled part-time or full-time at an accredited college or university and are pursuing a degree in a field that would be beneficial to these organizations.
The Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka is located in Eureka, IL. AC Home of Eureka is home for many of our elderly Church attendees and has a constant need for professional service personnel (CNAs, nurses, administrators, social workers, etc.).
Apostolic Christian LifePoints is located in Morton, IL. LifePoints is home for many individuals with special needs and provides essential specialized care. Again, there is a constant need for individuals with specific skill sets to meet the needs of the residents (CNAs, nurses, therapists, administrators, etc.).
Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services is also located in Morton, IL. ACCFS is an organization providing counseling and guidance for mental well-being to individuals and families in need. Again, there is a great need for qualified individuals with specific skill sets to provide help and guidance for those in difficult situations (clinical counselors, social workers, educators, administrators, etc.).
This scholarship is intended to increase training opportunities for talented individuals and enable them to offer loving, humble deeds of service to others. Assistance is available for certificate programs as well as full and part time college enrollment. The amount of the award may be reflected in the status of enrollment.
To be eligible for the award you must meet the following criteria. Please address these in your application and essay.
- Has a heart for service to others.
- An applicant pursuing a degree that could benefit one of these three organizations will be given priority.
- Enrolled in a certificate program or part-time/full-time at an accredited college or university.
- Must exhibit financial need.
- Must attend the Apostolic Christian Church.
- Must demonstrate motivation as well as academic and leadership potential.
- May be required to maintain a mentoring relationship with the sponsoring organizations.
- Must be a resident of Illinois (outside of Cook County).
- Maintains a minimum GPA 3.0.
Please complete the application and return to the following contact by March 1, 2024. Recipients will be notified by May 1, 2024.
AC Sponsored R. Mack Brown Scholarship Program
515 E Highland Street
Morton, IL 61550